Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a “Tester” who will be primarily responsible for testing of web applications on multiple platforms i.e., desktops, laptops, and mobile devices and by applying quality-assurance methods. The candidate must be detail-oriented, possess advanced testing skills.
- Designing test scenarios for automation, implementing test scripts utilizing automated test tools
- Performing various types of testing including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers about any bugs, defects, or issues found. Both the website tester and the developers will work to ensure that bugs are resolved so that website quality will exceed defined standards. Collaborate with developers in areas such as code and design reviews.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members, such as junior team members, about the quality assurance processes and technologies involved in “Testing” of websites and applications. They also explain the appropriate areas in which quality assurance should be applied.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and infrastructure
- Reviews product needs, documents and participates in Integration sessions.
- Conveys effectively with all “Testing “ task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Participate in design meetings with developers, users, management, and architects
MINIMUM EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree (Computer Science, and/or Information Systems and/or Analytics and/or Informatics or similar) would be advantageous and three (3) years of relevant web and mobile tester experience;
- OR Honour’s degree (Computer Science, and/or Information Systems and/or Analytics and/or Informatics or similar) and five (5) years of relevant web and mobile tester experience;
- 5+ years’ experience in web testing in an Agile environment.
- 5+ years’ front-end testing experience in Laravel
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies.
- Experience in Integration testing with third-party API’s and ESB’s
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest IT trends and their effect on organisational environment.
- Teamwork and communication skills because most projects require input from individuals in different roles.
- Experience in performing “Testing Role “ across Infrastructure, Software Testing, Integration and Quality Assurance.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- 8+ years testing experience with 5 years mandatory test leadership experience in large implementation and/or software development projects
- Advanced level of ISTQB
- Advanced knowledge level of procedures in QA, automation and end to end Software Testing
- Exposure to working in or with Agile Teams (BA, Developer)
- Proven track record of leading test strategy and approach with in-depth understanding of test processes and methodologies.
- Capable of high level test design and risk recommendations and management
- Expert level of analytical problem-solving skills to identify and diagnose problems beyond current boundaries
- Broad understanding of trends in the testing space.
- Web-sphere and mobile industry experience preferred
- Preferred relevant hands on experience in automation and test management tools
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relations.