Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Strategy & Planning
- Identify, investigate and quickly analyse the business’ issues and challenges faced by business and product owners.
- Identifies client organisation’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement to business processes as required by the project.
- Elicit business requirements and document Business Requirement Specifications.
- Facilitate Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions to understand business requirements and design an effective solution.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Define and provide input into the design of the solution from an Enterprise Analysis perspective.
- Model business requirements into function system specifications, use cases, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Investigate and propose process optimisation opportunities in the context of best practice and improved operational efficiency.
- Design, re-engineer and model effective and efficient business processes using BPMN.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Ability to identify and manage downstream and upstream impacts of product changes.
- Work with the project team and project stakeholders to ensure quality of service and performance goals are achieved.
Assist in provision of support services, maintaining documentation and change management efforts.
- Assist in testing efforts when required to achieve complete and effective testing.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Collaborate in the planning, design, acquisition of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications and business functions.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree (Computer Science, and/or Information Systems and/or Analytics and/or Informatics or similar) and three (3) years of relevant business analysis experience;
- OR Honour’s degree (Computer Science, and/or Information Systems and/or Analytics and/or Informatics or similar) and five (5) years of relevant business analysis experience;
- OR Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, and/or Information Systems and/or Analytics and/or Informatics or similar) and six (6) years of relevant business analysis experience;
- OR Diploma (Computer Science, and/or Information Systems and/or Analytics and/or Informatics or similar) and ten (10) years of relevant business analysis experience.
- OR a Senior Certificate qualification with an Accredited certification and ten(10) years of experience.
Relevant business analysis experience is:
- 3 years’ experience in enterprise wide solutions
- 5 years’ experience in re-engineer business processes
- 5 years’ experience in business functional modernisation
- 3 years’ experience in Agile Solution Development
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Understanding of analysis and re-engineering of business processes.
- Ability to input in the development of application requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources. including analysis results and feedback from the user community.
- Modelling experience in UML and BPM tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the public sector.
- Preferred education environment experience.
Must have UI UX experience.