Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
An exciting position exists in the Finance (Accounts Receivable) Department of our Client based in Johannesburg. The successful incumbent will be reporting to the Credit Manager.
MAIN PURPOSE/OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB:
Collection of debt on minor accounts (Terms –Catering, FLM & 7day/s), done through effective reconciliations, customer communications and account maintenance
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Credit Control/Debt Collection.
- Effective Customer Communication.
- Account Reconciliation.
- Processing of Deductions.
- Facilitating Banking.
- Payment Allocation.
- Performing effective Risk Identification.
- Statements handling.
- Accurate Filing.
- Matric and;
- Accounting or Finance training
- Credit control qualification would be advantageous
- 2+ Years’ experience in a similar
- Experience in a FMCG credit environment would be advantageous but not essential
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Solid Debt collection skills
- Computer literacy – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail – must notice the smallest detail
- Be tough – not be lenient
- Knowledge of the business
- Integrity in all we do
- Team player
- Credit Controller
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit control
- Debt collection
- Account Reconciliation
- Account Maintenance
- MS Office
- FMCG industry